Whether you’re new to horse racing or a complete professional, this day at the races is odds on favourite to guarantee you a memorable day out.
We offer 16 racecourses nationwide, with the venues providing a mix of flat, jump and all-weather tracks, hosting over 40% of the UK’s horseracing fixtures. Thirteen of the racecourses are traditional turf tracks for flat and jump racing, while three of the tracks are all-weather tracks. The venues include some of the best known courses including Chepstow, Doncaster, Windsor and Lingfield Park.
The Winning Race Day package includes:
- entrance to a day at the races on a selected racecourse (a Premier or equivalent ticket) for two
- a complimentary soft or alcoholic drink (typically beer or wine, excludes Champagne) each
- a race day programme each
- free parking
The exact programme will be dependent on the racecourse you choose. Gates usually open two hours prior to the first race to give you time to get your bearings, read the racecard, have a drink and relax before the excitement starts.
Once you have booked your experience directly with your chosen racecourse, you will be sent a booking confirmation letter via post/email, you will need to present this on the day in order to gain entrance and enjoy everything included in this package. Please therefore allow two weeks for receipt of the booking confirmation letter.
When can you go?
This experience typically runs on selected dates per month, per location, (excluding big race meetings and music events), please check on booking. You must take the experience before the expiry date.
How long does this activity last?
This experience typically lasts for a full day.
You need to know
To participate in this experience you must be at least 18 years old.
You will need to be reasonably fit as some walking is involved.
No experience or qualifications are necessary to take part in this experience.
This is for a voucher entitling the holder to any of the activities supplied by Activity Superstore up to the value stated.
You and how many others?
This experience is for two people and will be open to the general public so could include large crowds.
Family and friends
You are welcome to bring additional guests, they will need to purchase their own tickets in advance.
- Midlands - Nottinghamshire - Southwell
- Midlands - Staffordshire - Uttoxeter
- Midlands - West Midlands - Wolverhampton
- Midlands - Worcestershire - Worcester
- North - Durham - Stockton-on-Tees
- North - South Yorkshire - Doncaster
- North - Tyne and Wear - Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Scotland - Roxburghshire - Kelso
- South East - Berkshire - Windsor
- South East - East Sussex - Brighton
- South East - Norfolk - Great Yarmouth
- South East - Somerset - Bath
- South East - Surrey - Lingfield
- South East - West Sussex - Fontwell
- Wales - Carmarthenshire - Trimsaran
- Wales - Monmouthshire - Chepstow